Quiet HEPA Air Purifier for Bedroom, Excellent quiet for bedroom, Filters 99.97% smoke, pollen, allergens and dust and harmful substance - BackNature KJ450F-A039
--------------------------- ▪ ★★★★★ ▪ ---------------------------
● EXCELLENT QUIET - Without any noise at full power running. The sleep mode is quiet and only 34db, which is very suitable for your rest and sleep.
● MEDICAL GRADE H13 FILTER - True H13 HEPA filter remove out 99.97% of the dust, smoke, allergens, pollen, odor, bacteria and viruses in the air.
● SMART DUST SENSOR
● REMOTE CONTROL
● CERTIFICATE - CE / ETL / KC / ROHS
● FACTORY CAPACITY - 180,000 Units/Month.
Are you thinking of getting an air purifier for your home? While there are plenty of air purifiers out there, ionic air purifiers are a great choice. They’re able to efficiently clean the air in your room and aren’t overly expensive. The best ionic air purifier, in the end, depends on your individual needs.
There are two major categories in discussion here: ionizers and HEPA air purifiers, so let’s understand how each of them works.
A HEPA air purifier has a filter with a material that traps contaminants onto its surface, anything from smoke to dust. These particles are common allergens and pose a real problem for people with respiratory problems, children, and elders. An air purifier certified by the U.S. Department of Energy can usually remove about 99.97 percent of particles with a diameter of at least 3 microns.
Ionizers have a different way to function. They release negatively-charged ions into the room, particles that bind to objects in the room and clean the air. Depending on the ionizer in question, it can also give an electric charge to these particles. This makes ionizers efficient in removing small contaminants from the air, but a lot of people consider them less efficient when compared to a HEPA air purifier when it comes to trapping larger contaminants.
Benefits of Negative Ions
To understand more about why ionic air purifiers are good, let’s look over some of the potential benefits that negative ions bring:
When there are high concentrations of negative ions in the air, it decreases the amount of airborne bacteria.
It can help with respiratory problems caused by irritation or inflammation.
Studies have revealed the fact that exposure to negative ions helps with Seasonal Affective Disorder.
Ion air purifiers help clean the air of mold spored, dust, pet dander, dust, pollen, etc.
They can reduce allergens that cause asthma attacks.
According to a French study, exposure to negative ions can help you sleep better.
Norwich Union revealed that installing air purifiers based on ion technologies help reduce headaches in an office.
They can also help improve performance and increase one’s capacity to concentrate on tasks.
HEPA Air Purifier KJ450F-A039 is specially designed for household rooms and bedrooms. The 450 CADR allows it to cover a large room of 550 square feet, and it only takes 7 minutes to change air. It is suitable for the living room, living room or whole house at home.
Not only that, its H13 HEPA filter can effectively filter 99.97% of harmful substances such as dust, pollen, allergens, bacteria and viruses, and of course PM2.5 and PM0.3 airborne particles. In terms of intelligent control, one button Switch, automatic mode, 4-speed wind speed adjustment, sleep quiet mode, time setting, child lock and negative ion switch are all easy to operate.
←←Please"Click Here"for details, We are 24-Hour stand by you!
←←Please"Click~"to contact us, Thanks for cooperation!
- Own industrial park, factory production, sales, R&D integration
- ISO factory management certification
- UL, ETL and other product certifications, test results report
- Product appearance patent protection, customer underwriting protection
- CE, CB and other trade customs clearance certification
- 16-Year Product Precipitation
- More Than 40 Models & 100 Designs
- Covers 10-2000 CADR Products
- Suitable For Home & Commercial
- Each production line stably manufactures 800 equipment per day, and the workers use 3 shifts to work in rotation, and each production line can produce 24,000 equipment in 30 days
- The factory has its own 12 production lines, with a total monthly output of more than 180,000 units, which is the best supply chain for you to attack the market
- Material preparation
- Placement of finished and semi-finished products